Thursday, January 22, 2009

I do not know! A bit ... hyper....

Hey Everyone! This is my first blog. I have alway read Sheena's and I have wanted to make a blog.... I have had it for about 4 months..... I forgot my password ha ha. But ME and SHEENA are playing the card game war. I just kicked her flucken pussy-cat butt... I don not know If I can swear... just kidding Sheena informed me....that I can I am hyper. I am so glad you guys know me.... Or I wouldn't have friends.....sad. Sheena agreed with me.... AND SHE'S LAUGHING!!!!!! She said.... nevermind. OH she want to play again.... She just called me a flucker.... NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG. Expect a bitch named Sheena. She is my BEST pet yet! she sits, lays, plays dead, and when she wants a treat she dances! But man, when she is in trouble she whines! Lol. We send her out side.I love her! = );



I am hungry...........................................................................Feed me?

3 comments:

Sheshe said...

yeah this is so funny to read!

Mallissa said...

Man that is probably the funniest blog ive ever read! (please dont write anymore). lol jk

RSCE said...

Your a silly girl! ha.